Entenmann's Big Book of Baking

When I hear the word "Entenmann's" I think cake. They are well known for their quality baked goods. And by quality, I mean tasty. So it would make since that Entenmann's would come out with a coffee table book about baking.

I had the chance to review Entenmann's Big Book of Baking and I could barely look at the words. The pictures were so unbelievable! All the tastiest goodies you could imagine filled the pages.

The book is sectioned off into "Almost homemade" and "From Scratch" recipes. The almost homemade section features easy dessert recipes that feature Entemann's cakes or pastries to save a step or two. The desserts shown are amazing.

But I'm the kind of girl that likes to make it from scratch. Lucky for me, this book contains everything I would ever want to bake - including donuts and all sorts of chocolately goodness.

After I ogled every picture, I went back through and read through my favorite recipes. And I decided making donuts didn't seem so hard anymore. And cakes from scratch? No biggie when you have a simple recipe right in your hands.

This is an excellent collection of recipes and even a great book to keep out. Guests in your home will love to pick it up and look through the pictures. The pictures are truly that good! The only problem? They might jump up and demand that you make some of the recipes. Be sure you have flour, eggs, and vanilla at all times if you are planning to keep this book around!

This book becomes available on 9/27/2011. If you want to pre-order the book, you can do so on Amazon. Head to Entenmann's Facebook page to learn more or follow on Twitter for instant updates.

*I received a complimentary copy of this book for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...