YMX by YellowMan Clothing Review


My family spends a lot of time outdoors. When we're home, we're either on the trails, in the pool, or in the garden/yard. When we vacation, we're at the beach, on a boat, or out on an adventure. When you're active, it's important to be comfortable, look good....and think about sun protection.

When I was sent the Flower Clouds Sun Tee from YMX by Yellowman, the first thing that popped into my mind was wakeboarding. Maybe paddle boarding. It made me want to get outside and in the water.The tag that said SPF 50 sun protection made me want to put it on and run outside. 

Hold it! Running outside with long sleeves!!!? Surprisingly, this long sleeved shirt isn't all that hot. It's very light weight and form fitting - perfect for staying active. It's also moisture wicking - but as far as running, I'd save it for spring or fall. People forget that we need to protect our skin from the sun in the spring and fall (even winter!).

This top would rock over a few layers for skiing, sledding, snowboarding. And we get some crazy spring days that bring 40+ degree weather, I'd slap this on and head outside for some fun on the hills. 

I dare you to visit the YMX by Yellowman site and not want to get out and ride bike, boogie board, or just plain walk. And they have a lot of items that make it possible in a variety of weather conditions. Seriously, I dare you! 

So, this shirt was a hit with me. I will wear it out on the slopes this spring and on the water all summer long. One other awesome thing you should know - my order came with a plantable wildflower seed card. I'm not sure if that's a standard practice, but I like it! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...