The Time has Finally Arrived - the New Release of The Legend Of Zelda - Skyward Sword!!

WOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That's the only word I have for the good news announced this week! The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword will be released on November 20th. And as luck would have it, you can pre-order it on Amazon. Woo!

I have always liked Nintendo games and have owned every Nintendo system ever made. And my favorite game - The Legend of Zelda. I have played and beat every single one. And this year, I hope to beat the Skyward Sword.

Check out a few shots from the new game:




This is what I'll be doing this winter. Lots and lots of fighting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...