Tell me I'm not alone....

Please tell me this has happened to you too! I know I have a disease when it comes to chocolate, but it's not normal to make a pan of brownies and eat 80% of it all by yourself, right?

Later in the day, I found my husband and son finishing off the pan. At first I was upset (really??) then I sighed in relief. They had put me out of my misery. It was all I could do not to finish the pan...but since they finished it my agony was over. There was no more need to resist the pan. How sad.....

*Does it count at all that these were made with zucchini and pure vanilla beans? I didn't think so. It just made them yummier.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Well, that is a really small pan, so I think it's ok. ;0)

barbara.montyj said...

Oh gosh I have the same problem - just can't have goodies like that at home.
Thankfully I live alone and don't need to have the temptation.
I can't have chips around either.
Put my hand in the bag and before you know it - they're history.

Working Mommy said...

Um...you didn't just make another pan?! I mean, that is what I did the other day...eerrr, that is what my neighbor said she did the other day...yeah, that's it!

WM

Michelle @Special Mom Space said...

I'm ashamed to admit that I can completely relate. Only difference is my daughter and husband wouldn't have found leftovers :-(

Kevin Dim said...

I'd eat the whole pan too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...