Supreme 90 Day Workout Review

As someone who likes to try new fitness gear and routines, I was really excited to try the new Supreme 90 Day workout system. My first thought was - finally, a P90X type workout that's affordable! As it turns out, my initial thoughts were right.

Sadly, I had seen the Supreme 90 Day system at Walmart and Target but didn't buy it because I thought it was going to be cheap. Honestly, at only $19.99 it's a steal. But that's not even the case anymore. I've seen it on clearance at Target for $13! You can also get it on Amazon.

I'm not even getting to the review yet, because that price is INSANE! Nine dollars for 10 workouts and a complete eating plan. Insane!

But is it worth it? Yes, Yes, Yes! I am on day 17 and decided to write my review before I even get to the 90 day mark because this system is fantastic.

Yes, you may have read on other reviews that the DVDs come in a flimsy case. Yes, there are errors in the video that they should have edited out. And yes, the warm-up and cool-downs are the same for most of the workouts. So what. I can deal with a few word slips when the workouts are quality.

And the workouts are great. I'd liken them to Turbulence Training and the Shape Shifter program, but with weights mixed in. They are fast moving, heart pumping workouts that get you in and out of the gym quickly.

So am I a Victoria Secret model after only 17 days? Of course not. But I am A LOT stronger. I've completed  a few of the videos 2 or 3 times and I can already complete them faster and with higher weights.

I feel stronger and my endurance has improved a ton. But the best part - I'm actually working out at my potential. It's so easy to just run along on the treadmill, watching tv and letting an hour go by. I know I can work out harder. I just don't most of the time.

But I do when I follow these videos. I consider myself to be in pretty good shape - athletic even - and I am able to get a really good workout with this system. Will I become shredded? Only time will tell - but I am headed in the right direction. My abs are back out (at least the top 4) And I'm becoming stronger in the process.

I've told a bunch of my girlfriends about the system already. Two have already ran out and bought it. The first thing they want to know is "Will this system make me skinny?"

If that's your question, let me answer it the same way I answered them. This system will make you lean. What is lean? Strong, slender, fast, powerful... And yes, that usually looks "skinny" with clothes on.

The #1 reason I would buy this system is because every dvd pushes you to work your hardest. That's what a personal trainer would do (but for a whole lot more than $19.99!!)

The second reason: The system tells you exactly what to do! You know what to do on day 1, day 24, day 39, day 70, day 90. Every day, you know what to do. You also know what to eat. The eating plan tells you exactly what to eat for each meal, every single day.

Oh I see how it works? You starve and that's how you get skinny, right? NO! I actually do not follow the eating plan because I think it's too much food!

I am not kidding. The meal  plan consists of 6 huge meals a day - separated for women and men. Here's a sample breakfast for women:

1/3 cup dry oatmeal cooked in 2/3 cup water with 2 Tablespoons ground flax seed and 3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce. 4 scrambled egg whites + 1 yolk cooked with tomatoes and spinach. Season with sea salt and black pepper. 12 oz of black coffee or clear herbal tea (or water)

I'm a big eater, but this is two breakfasts for me. Now multiply this by 6 times a day. Maybe this seems like a normal amount of food to you. I'm not even thinking about it in terms of gaining/losing weight. I just think I'd barf if I ate this much and worked out this hard.

The premise, though is good. It's all about clean eating, which I agree with completely. I eat pretty clean (minus the candy addiction) and am working (hard) on scaling back my candy habit. I would eat everything on the menu except for the rice cakes and cracker snacks. I just hate crispy snacks. The rest of the menu consists of really good food options.

If you want to know exactly what to eat, you will benefit from the meal plan. If it's a decrease from how much you normally eat, then wow! But rest assured, you will not starve on this plan. Far from it.

All-in-all, I would recommend this system. If you want to know about any of the specific workouts, let me know.

*This is not a compensated post. I did receive a complimentary copy of the Supreme 90 Day system for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own. I am not a personal trainer, doctor, or nutritionist.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

now 4 dollars at Big Lots!

Anonymous said...

We paid 9 bucks at Giant Tiger in Canada. We assumed it was either an error or that it will be a terrible workout. My wife and I have tried Tony Horton's but the same thing every third day is very boring. We have yet to make it passed a week on anything, however we are closing out on week 2 with no signs of slowing down on this one.

Angela said...

Awesome!! I finished it and my butt was the best it has ever been (even marathon days...)

But I took a break because "phew! it's exhausting" and borrowed to my sister.

I'm getting it back so I can get back in swimsuit shape...for winter, lol. :)

Anonymous said...

I am a 18/19 yr old boy, roughly 10 st in weight and 5 ft 10 height, im not a big lad and not fat, although this may sound a little good, i dont have barely no muscle either, i was wondering if supreme 90 would be the one for me, i want to gain that muscle and abs and be in better body shape and fitness, i was wondering if this workout suits my needs, and what things i will need to do supreme 90, for example i have seen weights in some videos but do not own weights or now what size weights to get, please help me out???

email me if need be?

Richarddavies16@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hi all. I have been using the Supreme 90 days for over 30 days now. I only lost 4 pounds BUUUTTT i lost 7% bodyfat,Gained muscles and feel stronger. What i like about the program is that it's tailored for everybody and every level of conditioning. You can make it as tough as you want. If you want to go all the way and go heavy it will kick you butt. That's how i train and it's been doing wonders for me. Also with the food plan it helps you keep track of what you eat. I really thought it was going to be a disappointment but i'm very happy with it.

Hope this helps the ones that have doubts about S90 Days to take that away.

Greetings from Curacao.

Alexander Petronilia

Oylear said...

Day 30 for me. I am a big girl starting at 217 lbs and I am now 204.2. I have many more days to go. I hope that I will look as amazing as everyone says they look.. The only down side is I never hear any big girls like me doing it. So I am not sure if I will get the results like everyone else has. I also have not fallowed the food program all the way after day 14. But I do modify and eat the healthier things instead of junk.. I am doubling my working out today. 1 in the morning and 1 at night.. Wish me luck.. I need lots.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...