The Smurfs: Dance Party for the Wii Review


If you have a Wii, then you know how fun interactive games can be. But if you haven't tried the Dance Party games then you are missing out! My favorite Wii game is Dance Party. Now Ubisoft has come out with the Smurf's Dance Party and we had a chance to try it!

Here's what we thought of it:
It was true to the spirit of the other Dance Party games in that it contained new, hip music. The format was similar too - you dance while holding the remote and the Wii judges your performance.

What makes this and other Dance Party games great is that you don't "lose" if you aren't the best dancer. In the Smurf's Dance Party, my kids loved that you could win stars and other awards the more you danced.

Even my son danced! He has never been willing to dance with any of our other games, but he was willing to dance with the Smurfs - just not Smurfette.

He actually played the game for a long time! I heard "Smurftastic" so many times, that I was almost ready to force him onto another song.

The smurf songs are cute, the music overall is good, and it's a lot like the other dance games - but with Smurfs. That makes it definitely appeal to kids. My kids were excited to see Smurfs and wanted to play it right away - without even asking what the game was about. They wanted to be part of it because it was Smurfs.

That being said, I still prefer the human Dance party games. I like the music better and I think the dances use a better variety of moves. But my kids prefer the Smurfs Dance Party.

No matter how you look at it, it's a fun, family-friendly game. You can't go wrong in checking it out. You can find it on Amazon and Toys 'R Us. If you want to get it, consider getting it soon in case it becomes the Hot game to have this Christmas and you miss out (or have to pay a hefty (get it - hefty smurf) sum to buy it.)

*Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this UbiChamps blog post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.

1 comments:

Chloe said...

Looks fun! I'm a new follower from MBC.

Hope you can stop by. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...