dENiZEN Jeans Review




As a woman, I am always searching for a good pair of jeans. No - not a good pair of jeans - but the pair of jeans. You know what I mean. So when I had the chance to review the new dENiZEN  jeans from Levis, I was excited.

They are the newest line from Levi's and they'll be sold at Target. They are made for men, women, boys and girls. They come in a variety of colors, washes, and styles. They even come in "shaping" with tummy control panels. Hmm.... 

When the dENiZEN jeans arrived at my house, I took them out and turned them over. I always check the butt. My first thought - OMG they sent me mom jeans! 

This is why you always try on jeans. You can not judge a pair of jeans by how they look on the rack. I hesitantly tried them on, and....they fit. I slowly turned around and was pleasantly surprised to find out I did not have a mom butt in these jeans. Phew! 

I still have mixed feelings about the jeans though. They fit me - which is weird since most jeans never fit. But they are made of a really soft jean fabric. And I'm not used to mid rise jeans. Since I am a thirty something mom, I guess it's about time I jump on the bandwagon and figure out how to wear mid rise jeans, but the fabric may take some getting used to.

Either way, they are worth trying out. They are easy to get (everyone knows how to find a Target), they come in a variety of colors, styles, shapes. You may even find jeans you like for your kids or husband. 

Check out dENiZEN American on Facebook to learn more about this product.

*I was sent complimentary jeans from dENiZEN for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen these yet. I'll look for them at Targe.t h anks.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...