Dapper Snapper Review

It's not easy being skinny. Go ahead and throw things; it's okay. But the truth is, it's hard to find clothes that fit just right. Especially pants.

My children are very slender and in order for their jeans/shorts to work, they have to wear 18 month sized clothes. They are 5 and 7. Yes - I'm serious. That makes for some very short shorts and very uncomfortable jeans. So, what's a mom to do?

I've bought them the size that fits and fought with belts. The problem with belts is the kids lose the ability to dress themselves, go to the bathroom, and be comfortabe. When you run, sit, jump, climb, and fight like kids do - belts dig into your tummy.

Plus - getting them to be the right size is a whole new bag of worms. So we tried out the Kids Belts from Dapper Snapper.

I ordered the black belt because both of my children could use it. It was terrific! My son is always pulling at his pants and this was a lifesaver. No fussing with belts to go to the bathroom. No fighting at all. He didn't even know it was there. If only there were belt loops on Karate uniforms....

This will be a lifesaver when my daughter goes off to kindergarten. She must wear jeans to school and I was freaking out about how she would manage a belt at school. No more! Of course, since they will both need a Dapper Snapper belt, I'll need to get one that's just for her. They have Girls Belts, so I'll probably buy her a pink one.

But the real shocker! I used this belt and it rocked! Okay, it could have been a little longer for me, but it still rocked. If you've been reading this blog, then you know that none of my pants/shorts/jeans/skirts fit. None! I have two pair of shorts that pass as acceptable, but just barely. I wore the Dapper Snapper (in fact, I'm wearing it right now!) and it kept my pants up. Woo!

Of course, they make belts for moms and I'll need to buy my own size (and give this one back to my kids!) Wondering if it looks weird? Not at all. Check out this photo of a mom looking great wearing a Dapper Snapper.



It sure beats having your pants sagging off your hips! Trust me - I know from experience!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Ladies Evening Belts said...

Hi i am read your all of blogs and see your classical images. I want to know more as soon as possible i will touch with you.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...