Costume Discounters Review

When it's back-to-school time, I start planning ahead for everything. School programs, field trips, lunches, after school activities, you name it! I even start planning for holidays. One holiday that's oddly expensive is Halloween. Decorations, candy, and parties all add up. Not to mention costumes. Good quality, unique costumes are hard to come by.

We recently had the opportunity to select from the girls costumes at Costume Discounters. If you've never been to this website, then I suggest you check it out. Not only for all the unique girls costumes but also for the boy costumes. We had a really hard time deciding which one to choose! The boy costumes were pretty scary and my son was loving it!

These are definitely costumes you won't find at Target or Walmart. We decided to get a much needed Colonial Girl Costume. If that seems like an odd choice, it isn't. Our school takes a field trip to an early 1800's school house each year and the children are required to dress in period clothing.

Last year, we scraped something together for my son, but in the back of my mind I was worried about what my little girl would wear. Then we saw the section with pilgrim costumes and my mind was made up!

It came right away and fit her perfectly. It was unique and well made. I had no idea this site even existed but we had a real need for a colonial costume and what do you know - they had one that works perfectly. And it was less than $30.

We are very happy with the costume and will put it to good use. If you are looking for costumes for halloween, plays, or even dress-up, you may want to take a look at Costume Discounters. They have a tremendous selection and you'll like what you find!

*This is not a compensated post. We did receive a complimentary costume for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.



1 comments:

satin said...

Girls costumes is very beautiful. Best Costumes

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...