The #1 Reason to Grow Tomatoes

There are all sorts of good reasons to garden, but this is my number one reason for growing tomatoes:
My semi-eaten Tomato, I started eating it and then thought - whoa I have to take a picture of this yummy goodness.
I could go for days and eat nothing but tomatoes. Well, tomatoes with basil and a little feta. This is so amazingly good, you can't even imagine.

Beyond this; you can make salsa, marinara sauces, pizza sauce, chili, roasted tomatoes, tomato soup, garnish salads, tacos, burritos..... the list is endless. And it's all tasty.



3 comments:

The NEW Mommiez Blend said...

It's the number one reason I garden. Nothing beats a garden grown tomato. And not those silly wannabees that say 'vine ripened' at the store. I eat so many tomatoes right now. The hubbs is totally grossed out by it too lol. Just me, a tomato (or 2) and some s&p. Mmm. Oh and just the way you have it shown too. How to eat a tomato? Let me count the ways... :)

Chelle

Working Mommy said...

That looks so good! I am the same way...I could eat tomatoes for days on end and nothing else!

WM

Midnite Skys said...

I will take extra tomatoes from friends! between the girls eating them like apples or sliced as a side, I freeze them for use in the winter. I stew them then freeze. They taste like fresh tomatoes! Most of the time they are used in my chili!! I did forget about them one time, ended up cooking too long so we made spaghetti sauce from them... But my salsa was a hit at church the other night! I thought it wasn't hot enuff but they love it...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...