Funky Monkey - Healthy Snacks Review



If you're like me, then you probably struggle with finding healthy, convenient snacks. Look no further! You have got to try Funky Monkey Snacks!

Haven't tried freeze-dried fruit? YOU ARE MISSING OUT!! Imagine all the flavor and nutrients of fruit, without the drippy wetness. They are so convenient. So quick, so easy, so yummy, so addictive.....

Funky Monkey graciously sent me these great flavors to review:

JiveaLime
Carnaval Mix
Bananamon
Purple Funk
Applemon
MangOJ
Pink Pineapple


What did I love about them?:
*They tasted amazing! Each combination was fantastic, but I really loved Pink Pineapple. Who doesn't love dried pineapple? Can you say, CANDY!
*Funky Monkey Snacks are certified organic!
*They contain fruit, and nothing but the fruit (and cinnamon for Bananamon)
*3 Servings of fruit in every ounce!
*Funky Monkey Snacks are super convenient. We brought ours to eat between swimming lessons. They were quick, easy, and tasty...with no clean up
*They are gluten-free, wheat-free, and dairy-free, with no added sugar, preservatives, colors, or flavors! A 100% shareable snack.

Where could there be some improvement?:
I'd love to see a strawberry variety. Or raspberry. I usually buy these on Amazon by the gallon (lol) and would much prefer an organic variety like Funky Monkey.

One quick warning: The purple funk is aptly named. It tasted amazing (banana and acai) but it looks a little scary. My son refused to eat them because they looked "burnt" to him, to which my daughter and I replied "your loss." So be forewarned that Purple Funk looks a little funky, but tastes fantastic!

Where can you snag some of these tasty & healthy snacks?
You can pick them up on Amazon. And I've seen them at Target, near the raisins.

*I received complimentary samples for review purposes. I have purchased these on my own in the past and legitimately love them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...