Fall 2011 Tea Collection


I like shopping at Target or "mall stores" as much as the next girl, but there's something a little yuck about going out into the world and seeing someone wearing the exact same outfit. But that's the risk when you shop where everybody else does.

That's why I like to mix in a few unexpected items from boutiques or specialty stores. My children recently had the opportunity to preview the Fall line of Children's Clothing at the Tea Collection. The Fall collection is inspired by Modern Mexico - and it's really cute.

I urge you to look through the clothes at Tea Collection. There is a lot of great stuff - for boys and girls (even women and babies.) I had intended to take photos of my kids in some of their new outfits, but unfortunately my kids are going to need to grow into their new duds. Showcasing them on my little skeletons would not do the clothing justice.

They tried them all on and were excited about the colors and designs. I was excited by the uniqueness and quality. They should be able to wear them next year as they grow a little more. I have said it before and I'll say it again, it's not always easy to be "skinny." Just saying.

Keep that in mind when you are ordering though, and plan accordingly.

The thing I liked best about the boy's clothing was the ability to mix and match all of the items together. Boys are pretty easy - shirts and pants, right? The tees and tops are age and gender appropriate. The pants are classic.

The girl's clothing has something for just about every kind of girl (or every kind of girl's mood). There are sporty tops, dresses, leggings, tanks and tees, skirts, shorts.... You get the idea.

So consider Tea Collection when you're shopping for back to school. You can follow their new fashion trends and sales on Twitter as @teacollection and on Facebook.

This is a MamaBuzz Media review. The products were provided by Tea Collection for this review and all opinions expressed are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...