Fruit2day Morning Review

I've seen Fruit2day in stores and on TV, but honestly I wasn't interested. I'm not a juice person and I didn't even bother to look at the ingredients. So when I was offered a chance to review Fruit2day Morning, I really thought it was going to suck.

I was wrong. First of all, they taste great. They contain whey powder (for protein) so I was concerned it would be chalky. It might have been a little at first but then I was distracted by the fruit bits. A nice touch. The bits of fruit prompted me to flip over the bottle and read the ingredients.

Yep, real fruit. Plus fruit puree, whey, and a some fruit juices. If you are a smoothie (or shake) for breakfast kind of gal, you might want to check these out. The protein and fruit bits make it a lot heartier (and slower to drink) than straight juice. The entire bottle had 150 calories. Is that good or bad? I don't know: I hardly ever drink calories.

A few snippy points - The Fruit2day Morning that I tried contained maltodextrin (for fiber) and apple juice as the first ingredient. It also contained isolated whey protein. I don't drink juice and personally consider apple juice and maltodextrin to be "added sugar." But it's a natural source of sugar, so I'm not fussing. I would never add maltodextrin or isolated whey protein to my smoothies at home, but a lot of people do.

All in all - it was a hit with the whole family and I great alternative if you are someone who needs/wants a portable fruit smoothie that actually tastes good and is made with decent ingredients.

**No compensation was received for this review. I did receive samples of Fruit2day for review purposes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...