A Video Summarizing the Best Way to Eat to be Lean, Healthy (and Green...)

You want a strong, lean, healthy body right? Well.... 80% of your body composition comes from what you eat.

80%


I could talk ad nauseum about what you should or shouldn't eat, but this video summarizes it all quite succinctly. Take a look and then think about what you put in your mouth. (just ignore the lame music)


If you really want to get into the details - I still recommend reading The Ominivore's Dilemma. It's a must read and a life changer. Check it out at your local library (but prepared for a super long waiting list...) or pick it up at Amazon for under $10.

If you don't mind an exhaustive biochemical tome - then check out Good Calories Bad Calories. I was fascinated with this book (but then again I was a biochemistry major and love nutrition research). His other book (Why We Get Fat is more user friendly.) And Yes, I have read all of the above mentioned books (and then some!)

1 comments:

WinneratLife said...

I have been a fitness addict for at least 10 yrs, but haven't always been as good about my eating habits. Lately I've committed to eating healthier and have noticed a considerable change in energy level, mood, etc. I look forward to reading the books you recommended! Thanks for the eating tips. I'll take all the help I can get.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...