Twist Water - a healthier alternative to sodas


If you are looking for a healthier alternative to most bottled drinks on the market, I would highly recommend Twist. Not only is it only 9 calories per serving (contrast that to juice or soda!) but it's made with organic ingredients. 

What are the ingredients? Mostly water, organic agave nectar, and whatever juice is offering the twist of flavor. Each flavor (Mandarin White Tea, West Indies Lime, Mango Acai, Wild Strawberry, Lemon, and Pomegranate blueberry) is a bit different. 

They do not contain artificial flavors, ingredients or preservatives.

How did they taste? Great! They were extremely flavorful. My daughter that she was drinking straight juice and my son asked if it was "okay to drink" since he knows how I feel about artificial drinks. I would feel okay with my family drinking Twist. Especially compared to juice, soda, sports drinks, and juice "drinks."

You can find Twist at few select retailers or on Amazon.

*I received samples for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own. 


1 comments:

Faster EFT for Weight Loss said...

I have never tasted this Twist water; but I think this is really good for the health. I often drink soda; and it satisfies my thirst. But now I have found something new; this Twist water. I will have the time to check this product and of course try if this is really effective in lieu of soda.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...