Tropical Traditions Oxygen Bleach Review

When I hear the word bleach, I immediately think toxin. I prefer to use safer ingredients in our home, and recently had the opportunity to review Tropical Tradition's Oxygen Bleach.

What is it? It's an all purpose cleaner made from sodium percarbonate. In most applications, it's a more environmentally friendly bleach alternative.

Here's where I used it - I used it as a toilet cleaner. I used 1/2 a scoop per toilet and then scrubbed it as usual. No smells, no mess. It worked great.

I used it to clean up cat vomit (thank you Reya!) by mixing a bit with water and scrubbing it into the carpet. It's tough to get the smell of vomit to leave, so I was glad to have another product in my arsenal.

I also used it when I washed towels and sheets. I added 1/2 a scoop to the washing machine and washed them as usual.

I've been happy with the results, the lack of offensive smell, and the convenient application.

Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...