The Perfect Mother's Day Gift!


It's almost Mother's day, and let's just be honest. Having Chocolate Covered Strawberries Delivered is the best gift EVER!



My family knows that if they want to make me happy, all they need is berries. And berries with chocolate are even better. I had the chance to peruse the fine selection of berries at Shari's Berries and was sent a Plush Easter Bunny & 12 Swizzled Berries for review. 


Like a typical mom, I thought the bunny would be great to slip into one of my kids' Easter baskets and of course I shared the berries. 


They were wonderful! I love that these berries came swizzled so beautifully with chocolate. The best (by far) were the dark chocolate covered berries, but my family loved the variety. 


If you're at all leery of ordering berries online, don't be. These berries arrived fresh, well packed, and chilled. They were covered in chocolate all the way to the top and were delicious. It's hard to go wrong with good chocolate and fresh, ripe berries and Shari's Berries provided red, ripe berries and yummy, yummy chocolate.


Check them out for yourself. You can even find them on Facebook.


*I received the product mentioned above for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...