Cute things that kittens do....

Take a look at some cute cat moments:
Here she is trying to fight with the leaves as they sway in the wind.

She used to jump on my son's backpack every day just seconds before he needs to be out the door.

Today, I'm reminiscing about how cute kittens can be because I'm currently angry at my cat. The scratching. The meowing. The dissidence.  So soft and furry, but yet so unlovable. Phew! I needed to get that off my chest. 

Now I'll go back to cleaning up her fluff piles and she can go back to ignoring me.....

2 comments:

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

We're hopefully going to be getting another kitten soon. Had 2 for 18 years, I know what you mean!

landscape gardener essex said...

Sometimes when I am away I missed the sound of my kitten. My kitten always to be with me, and he used to scratch my toe (it doesn't hurt) when he wants to play with me. Those kittens were lovable.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...