Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse Test Drive Results

It's been a few weeks since I first started using Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse during the Test Drive Program.

Initially, I found it difficult to remember to use the mouth rinse. I'd find myself running back into the bathroom to be sure and use it. Eventually, it became routine. I used it while I brushed my hair in the morning and when I while I washed my face at night. That way, it didn't take any extra time. It was easier to remember this way too.

At first, I wasn't a huge fan of the taste. It tasted a lot like medicine to me, but it really did it's job. My mouth felt clean and fresh for hours after use. And in the morning, my mouth wasn't quite as yucky.

I haven't noticed any other changes; just fresher breath. But believe me, that is it's own good reason!

 I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central Consulting sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...