Cascade Ice - Low calorie water alternative



My family loves flavored drinks. So far, my kids only drink 100% juice every so often, and no soda. But my husband loves flavored waters. Have you ever read the ingredient lists on popular flavored waters? I have and it's scary!!!! 

We recently had the chance to review Cascade Ice. What is Cascade Ice? Sparkling Water with juice. And with less than 2 calories per serving, it's a much better choice than sodas. 

My thoughts? I was surprised that it was fizzy. Yes, it says Sparking Water with juice, but I was still surprised. My husband liked them and I thought they were okay. I don't like carbonated beverages but the flavor was good. 

Bottom line - low calories, no sugar, great soda alternative. Check out this link to find out which stores carry it in your area. 

*No compensation was received for this review. We did receive free products for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

internet service provider said...

I will have to try this Cascade Ice. I was not able to avail this one yet, but I can say that this could be effective in water alternative. Besides from having a low calorie it also has a good taste.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...