Nutella Mommy Party

We are big breakfast people, and Nutella kind of says breakfast to me. Of course, it also says yum, but we decided to go with a breakfast theme for our Nutella Mommy Party.

At our Mom party we discovered that nutella goes on almost every fruit. It goes great on bagels, waffles, pancakes, even tortillas!

As it turns out, everyone that attended loved Nutella. I'm not a fan of how much sugar it contains, but I'm here to tell you it's almost impossible to make an homemade version of Nutella. I've tried. I used the best hazelnuts. I used all natural ingredients, less sugar.... and it tasted horrible.

Thanks Nutella for hosting our super fun party!

1 comments:

Life as Leah said...

I LOVE nutella...but yes, it's really not the best breakfast food if you are conscious about health/weight. I don't eat it for breakfast, but I love to use it as dessert. For a breakfast...it's packed with sugar. For a dessert...much healthier than eating a candy bar!! I like to put it in a bowl, heat it in the microwave, and then dip graham crackers in it. It's a great dessert that won't make you feel guilty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...