NaturalSkinShop.com Glycolic Acid Peel Review


Have you ever had a glycolic acid peel? Kind of scary, right? Even scarier to try at home too. Well, not really. NaturalSkinShop.com is your one stop shop for at home chemical peels

I had the chance to review the 40% glycolic acid medium peel kit. Since I'm not a "spa girl" I was a little scared to "peel my face." But my fears were unwarranted. It was so easy! 


NaturalSkinShop.com is full of helpful advice and online consultants. They can help you find the right product for your experience and skin type. After reading all the information on their site, I thought the 40% glycolic acid solution was right for me.

And so the process began. The instructions were very detailed and helpful. I had no problem using the product. After a few days of using the 10% solution, my skin was more radiant. I must say that I am most impressed with the daily exfoliator. It's easy to use and gives great results. 

I didn't see much difference after I used the 40% peel. Just the same great radiance I saw with the exfoliator. I also did not have any adverse effects. No major peeling or redness. My skin tolerated it well. 

I am still using the 10% exfoliator and will be back to NaturalSkinShop.com to buy more once I've finished the bottle. I will probably buy a stonger peel next time. And I'll look into some of their serums, and anti-aging moisturizers. 

If you are looking for skin peels or other skincare products, I highly recommend NaturalSkinShop.com. Not only are the products great and the people extremely helpful, but the kits are really complete. The kits come with everything you need: detailed instructions, the glycolic exfoliator, the peel, gauze, and hyaluronic acid serum. 

If you head there right now, there's even a 15% off code available just for signing up for their newsletter.

*I was given complimentary products for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own. No compensation was received.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...