I'm on the Pumpkin Pie diet.

Last year, my sister announced that she was going on the pumpkin pie diet. It was laugh-out-loud hilarious and I thought it sounded awesome. The details: eat pumpkin pie and only pumpkin pie. I l-o-v-e  pumpkin pie, so I was a little jealous of her continuous pie eating.

I had forgotten all about her diet (which I think lasted for 3 or 4 days) but today I made a pumpkin pie....and I ate it all! All of it. A whole pie. All me.

This wasn't some crazy binge. I just really eat a lot of food sometimes. In all honesty, it's some sort of miracle  I'm not morbidly obese. I guess I'm just super active.

But the pie was so yummy. I felt a little guilty about eating the whole pie. Only because of the not sharing part. Not the calories. And looking back, I can joke about being on the pumpkin pie diet. Except that I ate all my regular meals and snacks too....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me hungry for pumpkin pie.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...