Dreyer's/Edy's Fruit Bars - new Goji White Grape flavor

It's no where close to summer around here, but that's no excuse for us not to enjoy some yummy frozen treats, right? That's what I thought! We had the chance to try the newest flavor of Antioxidant Fruit Bars from Dreyer's/Edy's - Goji White Grape.


Actually, we tried all the flavors in the box: Acai Blueberry, Pomegranate, and Goji White Grape. What did we think? Yum-o! To me, they taste like eating Grape Juice concentrate. That's not a bad thing, by the way. 


That means, really concentrated, sweet flavor. I have to be honest, that I was angry when I saw that sugar was a main ingredient. But....it's not like we don't eat any sugar. They do contain fruit - really high antioxidant containing fruit, and are only 50 calories. 


I'd much rather have my kids crave these than the cheap-o sugar stick freeze pops you see all summer long. And eat them they did! My kids could not get enough of these! They loved all the flavors. And so did I. 


The Goji white Grape is yummy. Acai Blueberry was yummy. My absolute fave was pomegranate. But I thought they were all great.  If you want a low calorie treat that's bursting with flavor, I'd recommend these. 


*This review was not compensated. I did receive a box of complimentary fruit bars for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the goji white grape today, I thought it was delicious. Tasted like a fuzzy navel!

Anonymous said...

OMG I tried them today and HOLYBATMANGOSHNESS they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!! I want to live on these alone! By the way I'm 13. And I love them so much. <3 :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...