Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse Test Drive

As someone that was once diagnosed with full out gingivitis, I take oral care very seriously. I was ecstatic to be selected as one of the bloggers to be involved with the Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse Test Drive Program.

More than 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with gingivitis and my dentist told me it was only a matter of time before my teeth started falling out. At thirty, really? At about the same time, I was struggling with an inflammatory illness that was wreaking havoc on my nerves and muscles.

What do all good dentists say? The mouth is connected to the body. Good health includes good mouth health. So I started eating better, exercising regularly, and taking care of my mouth.

I started flossing at least once a day and have only missed once or twice in the last 2 years. I also switched to an electric toothbrush. Those two changes took my mouth from "days away from losing teeth" to excellent health.

But what about mouth rinses? I've never really used them! And the reason is just habit. I'd never used them, so they aren't part of my routine. But they are now. I'm excited to try Crest Pro-Health's Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse.

As someone that sticks to what they start, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Crest Pro-Health Rinse will change my mouth.

 I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central Consulting sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

2 comments:

Calotren said...

Hi,
This products is good for us. I also used this products.

Sea Veg said...

Hi your products is really good for us. There are no side effects.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...