Blogging for Profit - The fastest, easiest way to make #money with your blog!

Saturday, March 12, 2011


Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Blogging for fun is a good policy, but blogging for profit has it's benefits. You can read throughout my blog (here and here) about how I've made money. As with anything, there are easy ways to make money and there are hard ways.

I've found the easiest (and fastest) way to make money blogging is by working with Social Spark. What is it and how does it work? Well....it's a place where you can select advertisers looking for writers. You know the pric up front, you write the article, you get paid. 

You look at a big selection of articles that advertisers want written. If it looks like something you could write, then you whip it up and put it on your blog. Turn around is pretty quick. They approve or deny your post within a day. Then they set you up for payment. 

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!They pay for each article 30 days from the day it was approved. When you "cash out" they instantaneously transfer the money to paypal (without fees!) If you scroll through my blog, you'll see a bunch of articles written for Social Spark. 

All of them were super easy to write, usually taking less than 15 minutes. Some pay a little, some pay a lot. I've made thousands of dollars with Social Spark. Thousands! I almost threw up when I was doing my taxes and came across their 1099. I knew I had made a lot with them but I had no idea how much this "crazy little blog" could make!

Of course, I have multiple streams of income on this blog, but Social Spark is one of the most reliable and quick ways to make money. 

In case you're wondering - this post is not sponsored. It's just such an easy money maker I thought you may want to hear about it. Signing up for Social Spark is easy - just click here - but if I remember correctly (it's been a while) it may take a few days/weeks to have your blog approved. Hang in there - it's worth it.

9 comments:

Mom Daughter Style said...

thank you for the information. Social Spark seems to be a great way to monetize blogs. I am also interested to know how to gain more followers. wow, I'm your 1789th follower. Congratulations on your great blog! I'm a fan.

YrHelper Infonut said...

Is Social Spark open to all countries? Finding programs open to writers outside the USA is really tricky.

Anonymous said...

I'm signing up right now. I'd love to make as much money bloggin as you do.

Yankee Texan said...

Thanks for the info! I found your blog through mbc. I am still very new to blogging, but it is now my full-time job. Looking forward to reading more of the ways you have been successful

Molly said...

Thanks for the info. Question though, I'm a little unsure where to aim on the preferred compensation per post. Any suggestions? Is there a formula I should be going by? Thanks!

Angela said...

Usually - Social Spark will give you a range. I found that most advertisers tend to offer around 1500 points. And they make a lot of offers in that range.

Krystal @ Uh Oh Mom! said...

I have an account with social spark, but haven't done anything yet for them... yet. I'll have to check it out more

Blogging For Profit said...

If you want to make money online...
1. Build a blog with original content that's interesting
2. Choose keywords that pay over a dollar per click
3. Put Google Add-sense on your blog at the top of the article
Once you have 20 blogs or more you are making some serious cash!
I say keep it simple!

patsy gail clark said...

Angela I love your blog, and I put your button on my blog a few minutes ago. How can I get more followers and make money on my blog?

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela