Pirose Review - Reno Rose Decorative Scarves

You can make a big statement with just a simple scarf. It can really draw attention to your outfit and make an "old" outfit new again! But, I think most women would agree that they are intimated by scarves.

How do you wear them? How do you tie them? And on and on. You know what, it doesn't have to be that tough.

I recently reviewed the Pirose scarf from Reno Rose and they take all the guesswork out of wearing scarves!

The scarf I ordered came with it's own (matching!) carrying bag and the most handy scarf guide I have ever seen. The guide shows you how to wear the scarf in 12 super simple ways. The pirose scarf is different from your average scarf because there is a hole in the center; allowing you to wear it in all sorts of cool ways.

I tried all of them, and they all worked out great. My only critique: I'd add 2 or 3 ways to wear the scarf on your head or in your hair (as a hair wrap or headband.)

The color selection is great. The fabrics drape beautifully.

I'd highly recommend them if you're in the market for a new scarf or you need something to amp up your existing wardrobe.

*This is a mamabuzz review. No compensation was received for this review. I did receive a complimentary scarf for review purposes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...