Love Crunch by Nature's Path Organic

It's almost Valentine's day, and for me that means two things: Berries and Chocolate! For a limited time, you can have them both in Love Crunch. Nature's Path and Whole Foods Market have teamed up to bring this exclusive, one-of-a-kind cereal to you.

Love Crunch was created to celebrate love and help those in need. The couple that created the cereal, made it as a favor at their wedding and asked their guests to volunteer in the community.

With every box that is sold, $1 is donated to the Whole Planet Foundation to help women lift themselves out of poverty.

But the best part (in my opinion) is the yummy organic goodness inside this box. Imagine chocolaty flax and granola, chunks of dark chocolate, strawberries, coconut and raspberries. Yep, that's why I loved it. Every bite is loaded with chocolate. The chunks of chocolate are so good (not plastic tasting as they sometimes are in cereal) and there are berries!

My only complaint: I wish there were more berries. My ideal cereal would be ALL berries, but I'm just saying. The amount of chocolate is perfect. Everything about the cereal is chocolate. I'm sad it's only available for a limited time.

We ate it with yogurt, milk and plain. You could also use this as an ice cream or baked goods topping, in your trail mix, or pretty much anywhere you'd use granola.

Just like all Nature's path products, Love Crunch is USDA certified organic and does not contain artificial preservatives, additives, GMOs or synthetic pesticides. This just makes the cereal all that much better. Look for it at Whole Foods before it's all gone!


*This is a non-compensated review. I did receive a box of Love Crunch for review purposes (wishing I had received multiple boxes, lol) and all opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Nichol said...

Oh this sounds yummy. I just checked the locator and it's not in my area though:( Boo. I'm with you on an all berry cereal!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...