InstantPeel Natural Exfoliant Review



Have you ever thought about doing a facial peel? If you've ever looked into them, you know they can be expensive and kind of scary. They can burn your face, cause scarring, and who knows what else. But still, we want the fresh, radiant skin they promise.

I recently had the opportunity to try a new kind of "peel". The InstantPeel Natural Exfoliant from Earthen gently peels away dead skin without irritating healthy layers of skin. It's designed to only target dead skin. Even so, I was a little scared when I hopped in the shower to give it a try. 

I decided to try InstantPeel on my face and stomach. For some reason, I had in the back of my mind that the idea that a peel might magically peel away all my stretch marks. So how did it go? Well....my face peeled and peeled and peeled and peeled. It was almost like it was never going to end.

I guess my exfoliating face wash isn't really "exfoliating" all that well. I had a lot of peeling in my trouble spots. You know the spots on your face that still get acne even though you're in your thirties!! But it didn't hurt and my face didn't turn red or sensitive. Not at all. My skin looked as white as ever and was so smooth! 

Smooth and my face are not two words that usually go together. I could say oily, dry,waxy, bumpy depending on the day, but never really smooth.  My face was smooth. I liked it! 

But what about my stomach. Oddly enough, nothing happened on my stomach. I mean, absolutely nothing! I guess the package was right about not targeting healthy (living) skin. I've been religiously using a really expensive stretch mark cream and it has kept my tummy skin nice and supple. So no peeling. 

I'd highly recommend this product if you want a good, gentle peeling product. The box contained 6 treatments. I had enough in one treatment to liberally apply to my face and stomach (not a small area) so you could get a lot of mileage out of each treatment. 

The only downside...opening the packet while you are wet in the shower. You need to use the product on skin that's been wet for a few minutes (or hot and steamy from the shower,) so take my advice and open the package before you hop in the water. Then it's all smooth sailing. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...