Cheribundi Review

We all know how powerful antioxidants can be, and most of us have tried some of the yummy options available. I know I love to drink/eat pomegranates, blueberries, coconut....


But have you ever thought about Cherries? I start to see cherries in the grocery store around this time, and I can't resist them. Talk about yum!


What about cherry juice? I'd never seen it until I had the chance to review Cheribundi's Tru cherry Tart Cherry Juice.


Let's go beyond the taste (it was yummy!!) and see why someone might want to drink Cherry Juice.

According to Cheribundi's website, each 8oz bottle of juice contains 50 cherries. Wahoo! Just the idea of 50 cherries is enough for me, but not everyone likes to eat whole fruit. For those of you that do or don't like to eat cherries, you'll get a whole lot of cherries in each bottle.


And each cherry is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and all around good taste. 

If you head to the Cheribundi website, you'll find all sorts of great recipes to make with the juice.  

If I were to cook with it; I'd make pancakes, muffins, smoothies, syrups. But to be honest, you may not be able to resist just drinking it all.

That's what I did. I tasted it. I loved it. I finished the whole bottle and then I got on amazon and bought some more. Have I mentioned that I love cherries?   



*This is a non-compensated review. I did receive a complimentary bottle of Cheribundi for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...