b-Dazzle Review

Looking for away to draw attention to your eyes? To make them stand out and Sparkle? I'm always looking for something like this and recently had the chance to review b-Dazzle by Giella.

What is b-Dazzle? It's a product made with 7 mineral ingredients that brings "dazzle" to your eyes. It's used by celebrities like Kim Kardashian and renowned makeup artists like Mario Dedivanovic. And now it's used by me (and you?)

It's really quite simple to use and a little goes a long way. When I first received the shadow and read the instructions, I wasn't so sure about it. It came in a really little pot and said it was for "all skin types". 

I couldn't imagine someone with dark skin wearing such a light color and I thought the little pot would run out right away. Well, I'm happy to report that I was wrong! 

A little goes a long way and this pot will last for months. And when you put the color on, it's more of a shimmery gold than peach/nude. I could definitely see women of all skin colors using this. All you do is swirl your brush in the loose mineral and apply to the inside corner of your eyes.

It takes just a few seconds and really lights up your face. I like it and will continue to use it. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this and will have to check it out. I'd love to look like Kim K.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...