SunglassReplicas.com Review

If you're a mom that loves to be fashionable but you don't want to pay top dollar for brand name sunglasses, what do you do? Well, you could head to SunglassReplicas.com and pick out a cool pair of shades like I did.

I had the chance to review the sunglasses seen in the photo above. When they first arrived, my husband was shocked! "You bought Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses?" he asked. Of course not! But they sure do look like it.

Beyond the name brands, the selection was great. They had all the big, oversized glasses I prefer. They even had a "celebrity" section, so you could find pairs just like the one's you've probably seen on celebrities.

But the best part is that all of their sunglasses have UVA/UVB protection! And there are a lot of pairs under $20!

I'm happy with my new sunglasses. And if the neighbors think I spent a fortune, that's they're problem.

*This is a Mamabuzz review. I was not compensated for this review but did receive a free pair of sunglasses for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

1 comments:

Sunny said...

They have nice collection of cheap celebrity sunglasses. My personal favorite is Oversize Shield style for women. They are really big cheap sunglasses.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...