Need a unique Valentine's gift? DeOdor Works Review

Looking for something unique this Valentine's day? Well...unique would definitely describe product I recently had the chance to review. The product is De Odor Works.

To tell you the truth, I love this product and had been wishing for something like it for quite some time. What is it? It's a stainless steel, bar shaped piece that naturally removes odors.

I really like it for use in the kitchen after chopping garlic and onions (it works amazing!) but it's also great for cleaning up after working hard in the gym or garden.

It uses no chemicals or soaps - just water. And it removes odors wonderfully! It's also long lasting. Aside from losing it, I don't really see how you'd ever need to replace it. I'd give this gift to any fitness junkie, foodie, or eco-friendly person. I'd also think about giving De Odor Works as a gift for teachers or for Mother's day. What mom couldn't use a high quality (chemical-free) answer to removing garlic, onions, and sweat smells.


*This is not a compensated review. I did receive a complimentary  De Odor Works for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...