Granola Gourmet Review

As a mother, I'm constantly frustrated by the sugar loaded snacks offered to children (and the rest of us!) I've been cleaning up our diets for quite some time and I'm always open to trying new things.

Recently, I started buying protein bars for my husband to eat while he's traveling. They may be processed, but they sure beat fast food! And since I'm the primary shopper, I get to pick the ingredients.

He loves having portable snacks that fill him up on the road, so a new interest in trying out energy bars began.

I was sent a sample of Granola Gourmet energy bars. They were created by a Diabetic and his family, looking for snacks that didn't cause blood sugar spikes.

Granola Gourmet bars are physician endorsed and made from 100% natural, vegan friendly ingredients. They contain no wheat, no dairy,no refined sugars, and very low sodium. They also contain 391-590 mg of Omega-3's and they're kosher.

But how do they taste? We had the opportunity to try each of their 4 flavors: Ultimate Berry, Ultimate Cran-Orange, Ultimate Fudge Brownie, and Ultimate Mocha Fudge.

My favorite was the Ultimate Berry (big shocker!) and I wasn't a huge fan of the of the fudge flavors. Let me put that into perspective for you. I don't like chocolate energy bars. I've tried the "yummy" organic chocolate energy bars my husband likes and I think they're ick. Like a dry brownie. With that being said, these fudge energy bars tasted exactly like the energy bars I buy for my husband. Just like the other name brand, high quality energy bars.

I do like "granola" bars though and the Ultimate Berry and Ultimate Cran-Orange are more like the granola bars I'm used to. I liked them.  If I were buying these for myself, those are the flavors I'd buy. If I were buying for my husband, I'd get the fudge ones.

Want to learn more for yourself? Visit the Granola Gourmet website, check them out on Facebook, and connect with them on Twitter.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...