Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream Review

So you want to get rid of your stretch marks? Me too. This month I had a chance to try the new Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream. As of this writing, it isn't even for sale yet! 

I've been using the product for a little over 2 weeks on my stomach. Guess what? My stomach looks 20 times better! I wouldn't have believed it if it weren't my own body! Now, is my tummy perfect? Sadly, no. But my skin is less saggy, ripply, and wavy. Make sense? 

This is the first time a stretch mark cream or lotion has even made a dent in my tummy scars. 

According to the companies studies, 70% of people saw results in 2 weeks and 90% saw results in 12 weeks. I'm excited to see if the results keep getting better and better.

Besides the fact that it's actually working, I also like that it's made with quality ingredients (shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil, heptapeptide-7 with resveratrol (SmartPeptide), sodium hyaluronate, licorice and algae extracts) without some of the bad (parabens & fragrances.)

It's not tested on animals either! 

Apothederm Stretch Mark cream is a lot different than I expected. It goes on really thick! Be careful when you squeeze it out and start with a very small amount. I initially used the amount I use with other lotions and ended up with way too much. 

It also takes some rubbing to get it absorbed in your skin. But it's worth it and I count the rubbing as lymphatic massage and feel like I'm knocking out two jobs in one. 

I've been very happy with the results I've received from Apothederm, and I'd gladly use it again. I'm looking forward to seeing the long term results and am ruing the day when my bottle runs out....

*This is not a compensated review. I received a bottle of Apothederm for review purposes and all opinions expressed are my own.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

2 comments:

Shea Butter said...

There are many creams on the market that can help reduce and remove stretch marks,including natural ingredient containing creams, its just a case of seeing which one works for you, Revitol is my favourite!

Click Here said...

Thank you very much for that dazzling article.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...