Cinnamon Burst Cheerios Review


There's a new Flavor of Cheerios - Cinnamon Burst Cheerios! As far as cereals go, I love Cheerios, so I get excited whenever a new flavor comes out. Regular Cheerios is still my fave but only because Berry Burst Cheerios went away shortly after I discovered it. So sad, but Cinnamon Burst Cheerios just may be a viable contender. 

Check out this video of my family trying out new Cinnamon Burst Cheerios.


So what did we think of new Cinnamon Burst Cheerios? It was a yummy tasting cereal. My kids liked it but it did have one big drawback. The cereal really made the milk taste syrupy - way too sweet and so none of us wanted to drink it. 

If we were to buy this cereal in the future (and we very well may) then it's definitely a mixer. I'd mix this with regular Cheerios the same way I mix Honey nut cheerios with regular.  At 9g of Sugar per serving it's not too bad. I prefer to stick with cereals under 8g of Sugar per serving, but that would easily be accomplished with a 50/50 mix.

I also liked that it contained 8g of whole grains (and 5g of fiber) per serving and that it was made with real cinnamon. Look for it in stores soon.

*This is not a compensated post. Cheerios and My Blog Spark did provide the sneak peek cereal and a Flip camera in order to record our reactions. All opinions expressed are my own.


5 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Dude! You got a Flip camera? That's awesome! Why don't I get those BlogSparks? ;-)

Heidi V said...

That does sound good though....might be ok with vanilla soy thanks...

Anonymous said...

They're so good.

Anonymous said...

FYI Angela - Berry Burst Cheerios hasn't 'gone away' :)...your particular local store might not carry it, but it's still available elsewhere and on-line obviously :)

Anonymous said...

The Cinnamon Burst cheerios are awful. As soon as you add milk they turn into a sickening sticky paste. YUK!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...