You know you've been gaining muscle when...

I've been working out for over a month now, and every time I look in the mirror, I feel like I look the exact same. It's so hard to know if you're efforts are paying off.  Well, I finally think I can tell that there's been progress. Just this week, I've noticed my pants are looser and my shirts are tighter. Gross. What in the heck!

Okay, it's so not the way it sounds. I carry almost no fat above my middle -not in the face, arms, or chest. It's all in my tummy and rear. I'm so lucky! lol

So as I've been losing body fat and gaining muscle - the arms of my shirts are getting tight. And my jeans are getting loose. Pretty awesome about the jeans, kind of annoying about the shirts. Remember the aforementioned comment about little to no chest fat. Yeah. So I'm a size XS but if I have to buy Mediums for my guns, then the rest of my body is going to be in a tent.

I've already had to cut the sleeves on a few of my shirts. I guess it's shopping time again. ;)

By the way - if you interested in seeing what my "He-Man" arms look like - you can see a recent video of me here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes me think of hulk ripping his shirt

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...