Road Rippers R/C Motor Muscle Review

When you have young boys in the house, you're bound to be exposed to R/C cars. I can tell you with complete honesty, that I never played with these as a kid. But my son (and husband and father and...) can't get enough of them.

They love to zip them around, run over things, crash. Sometimes, boys just confuse me. But since we've had a few R/C cars around our home, I have an opinion about how they should look and most importantly - act.

We had the opportunity to review the Road Rippers 1971 Dodge Super Bee Motor Muscle car and we loved it. It drove exactly how an R/C car should - it maneuvered well, could drive backwards, and was fast. Yay!

It was also kind of cool looking - different from the usual amphibious or monster truck types. I'm sure most grandpas would approve. Guys are into car looks, you know what I mean.

You can find the whole set of Road Rippers Motor Muscle cars at Wal-Mmart, Target, Toys "R" Us, Kmart and many more. You can also find additional info at www.toystate.com.

The only downside to this car (and I'm sorry to have to say this) is the song it plays. It's not that there's anything wrong with the song, it's just that giving little boys a button that allows them to play the same song over and over and over and over again is "mom torture."  Really, I wish I could break the button....

*This is a Team Mom review. I was provided a Road Ripper R/C car for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.




1 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Looks like a great car! Grandpas would love it as well! I can see where your going with the music though!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...