Moon Dough Review

If your house is anything like mine, then you have buckets of dried out playdough in all sorts of mixed up colors stashed in your cupboards, just waiting to be pulled out and thrown around. My kids love to play with playdough, modeling clay, you name it.

But they're not great at putting it away or keeping it where it belongs. Even still, I was excited when Team Mom offered us the chance to review MoonDough.

We tried out the Moon Dough Magic Barnyard. It's alot like play doh, but also very, very different! For one, it's wheat-free and hypo-allergenic. And it never dries out!  Really.... or at least for the month we've been using it.

My kids have left their "creations" out on the counter for days and we can just mush it up and add it back to the rest of the "dough."  It feels different than your usual dough or modeling clay too. It's softer and more sand-like. But it does join together and model just fine.

My kids loved it, and so did I. The one drawback.... It's messy. My kids can't help but make "bits" all over the floor. The good news - it vacuums up awesomely! And it didn't clog our vacuum. I just sucked it up and dumped it out.

We started out with three separate bags of moon dough - yellow, blue, and white. Now we have 2 bags of rainbow moon dough, but it's still a blast to play with. And they loved the barn set for making hay bales and animals. I don't usually like the playdough sets because dough dries inside and makes a huge mess, but since this dough doesn't dry, they have been able to have fun with the set again and again. I highly recommend it.

*A special thank you to TeamMom for sending us the Moon Dough for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

blueviolet said...

I've seen this on a few reviews and it does look really nice! I'm glad the kids are having fun with it.

PS. I've missed you. Need to connect with you better, my friend!

Eileen said...

cute, my little hannah will like it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...