Premium Naturals StriaFade Review

Got Stretch Marks? Me too. I recently reviewed StriaFade, a product formulate to both prevent and remove the appearance of stretch marks. Check out my video review and scroll down to see the main ingredients below.
video
In the video, I mentioned that StriaFade combines the ingredients used in the most popular stretch mark creams into one bottle. Take a look at the list of active ingredients in the most popular treatments: 

Mederma - Onion Bulb Extract
StriVectin - Peptides
TriLastin - Marine Collagen
Tummy Honey - Shea Butter
StriaFade - Peptides, Onion Bulb Extract, Shea Butter, Antarcticine, Skinmimics, Retinol Molecular Film, Marine Collagen


*Striafade provided this product for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...