Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale DVD Review

We recently had the opportunity to review Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale on DVD. As you can expect, my daughter was super excited when she opened the package. She loves Barbie, sparkles, and everything glam. She knew this DVD was for her and we watched it right away.

Here's what we thought of it: The movie starts out kind of slow and a little negative. But after Barbie heads to Paris, it's all fun and glitter. There's fashion, romance, and tons of glam. My little girl loves this movie and has asks for it over and over.

My daughter is 4, but I'd recommend this movie for 6 and up.

*Mom Select provided this DVD for review. All opinions are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...