Tropical Traditions Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens Review

I've reviewed many of the Tropical Traditions products and loved them. I like that their site is a one stop shop for natural and organic products. So when I had the chance to review one of their products again, I agreed right away.

I've decided to really expand the things we try (like natural deodorants) and this time I decided to try the Tropical Traditions Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens. Before I ordered it, I watched videos of people drinking this super green drink and loving it.

Hmmm... My husband and daughter are big juice and "drink" drinkers. We only have 100% juice and a few natural drink mixes in our home, so I read the online description carefully before ordering.

It seemed like a good option. If my family was going to drink something besides water, then they might as well get some benefits from it.

Here are the benefits according to Tropical Traditions:

Benefits:

  • Great for Active Lifestyles*
  • Rich in ALA Omega 3 fatty acid
  • Detoxification*
  • Improves Immune Function*
  • Provides Fiber for Better Digestion*
  • Provides High Antioxidant Benefits*
  • Alkalizes Body & Balances pH*
  • Supplements Weight-Loss Plans*
  • No Stimulants or Caffeine
  • Great Source of Probiotics*


Our experience with the omega greens: We mixed it up right away and we each had a glass. Let me first tell you that this is very green. VERY green. Sometimes just the color green can send kids running away.

But my kids were undaunted because it had a berry-like scent. Then we all took a drink and.....blah! My kids didn't like it and neither did I. So sorry. But for me it tasted like artificial sweetener, like the type of instant tea you stir in a glass.

We really just didn't like it, and I gave the rest of the bottle to a neighbor that loves all drink mixes. She said she likes it. Maybe it was just us? Either way, Tropical traditions is a company that I trust. They make high quality products and have great customer service. If you are looking for an antioxidant drink, you may want to give this one a try.

Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...