Shred Sled Review

Let's get one thing perfectly straight - when I first heard about the shred sled I was in love. If you will recall from my bucket list posting, learning to "ripstick" was #49 on my list (the list is in no particular order.) Now the Shred Sled is no ripstick. It's much more awesome.

Here's what the Shred Sled company has to say:

The Shred Sled is a next-generation caster board that combines the movements of snowboarding, surfing and skateboarding all into one unique experience. It's the first 4-wheel inline, dual-deck board that makes it easier for kids and adults to ride.

It's so cool, I'm not letting my kids have it. I am the coolest shredding mom in the neighborhood (at least among all the kids in the 'hood, but I'm just saying!) I had the chance to review the Shred sled and it's pretty stinkin' awesome.

It has ABEC-5 bearings, and it's wildly fun to ride.

The Shred Sled is appropriate for ages 8 and up. My 4 and 6 year olds gave it a try, but I won't let them use it (ever- read above!) until they're older. For the rest of you, make sure you wear proper safety gear and watch out for hills. Start out on level ground. www.shredsled.com has some helpful tips and videos to help you get started.

Don't be put off by the fact that a "mom" thinks this is cool. There are big groups of kids that ripstick through my neighborhood every day and they were all about the shred sled. It's cool for kids and adventurous moms.

A special Thank You to Team Mom and Shred Sled for sending me a complimentary shred sled for this review. I'm loving it and will be shredding through my suburbs for the rest of the summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...