Someone Stole My E-mail Accounts!

Let's just say this has been a stressful week. Beyond all the construction mayhem, somebody hacked into all of my e-mail accounts and locked me out. I have multiple e-mail addresses, and by getting into one of them, they were able to get into multiple accounts.

After switching my passwords, only to have them break in again, I think I may finally have control of my accounts. But not before damage was done. Luckily, there's no evidence that they were able to get into any of my financial info, but they did spam most of the people in my inbox.

Please ignore any weird texts, chats, tweets, or e-mails from "me." I'm hoping all will be back to normal shortly.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMG, I had the same thing happen to me! They spamed all my pr contacts! UGH, spammers, make me so angry! I hope everything turns out ok for you! :)

The NEW Mommiez Blend said...

Ugh! Bummer chica. Hang in there.

-Chelle

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I've been hearing about this more and more from friends. Seriously, why do spammers have nothing better to do? Get a life! So annoying. Sorry it happened to you, too! I didn't get anything weird from you, though.

Alison said...

Wow that sucks! Bad hackers bad!

blueviolet said...

That has been going on a lot lately!!!! I'm sorry!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...