Pyrex Products Review

I can not tell you how many wars my husband and I have fought over plastic food storage. We fight about unmatching lids, to microwave or not to microwave, toxicity levels, and more. It seems crazy to me that I never thought about using glass food storage until Pyrex sent me this collection to review.

Well, let me tell you, I LOVE IT! I was sent everything in the picture above, but I'm going to start by talking about the Pyrex glass food storage bowls. Awesome, awesome, awesome. If you've never tried them, I highly recommend it.

They are extremely durable and versatile. I put leftovers in them, put on the fantastic fitting lid (something that almost never happens with our plastic storage containers!), and pop them in the fridge. When we want to reheat something, I can pop it in the microwave with no worries about chemicals leaching out. Plus, I know they are dishwasher safe. No foods stick or stain the glass. And the glass doesn't get etched like plastic containers.

I even made whipped cream in the larger bowl and put in the lid to use later. It was awesome! I don't know why I've never bought these before. Maybe I was afraid of breaking them? It sounds silly because I've owned Pyrex bowls and baking dishes for as long as I can remember, and I've only broken one (fyi: do not take a glass pan directly from the oven and pour cold water on it....lessons learned.)

I was asked by Pyrex to review products for summer picnics, so you'll see spoons, a grater, a picnic blanket, rolling cooler, decorative plates, and measuring cups. They were all great and super useful. My favorite are the silicone tongs and grater. I have used them both so much. I would highly recommend them. I've been grating carrots into almost all of our favorite dishes (shhh...don't tell my family) and have been so happy to have a tongs that is safe for non-stick pans but is resilient enough not to melt.

I would have never thought to bring glass storage containers to a picnic or party, but having a chance to really use them has changed my mind completely. They are so convenient, so useful, and so nice looking I couldn't imagine using baggies and warped Tupperware ever again.

*A special thank you to Pyrex for providing me with these products for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...