Pop on Pals - Review

If you're a mom of preschoolers, then you are no doubt familiar with Spin Master. They make super fun toys like Bakugan, Pixos, Moon Sand, Paperoni, Air Hogs, Aquadoodle.... everything my kid's love to play with.

Team Mom recently sent me Spin Master's new toy, Pop on Pals. I was sent the Pop on Pals Amusement Park Play Set. This toy is not yet in stores, but when it is; you can find it at Toys 'R Us, Target, Kmart, Sears, and more.

This toy is rated for ages 2-4. My kids are 4 and 6, but both of them squealed when it came out of the package. They loved figuring out how it worked and how to get the person to ride all the amusement park rides.

To be honest, when I first took it out of the box; I thought it looked like a baby toy. And it really does look like a baby toy. That being said, I think this would be a great toy for toddlers. It's colorful, makes noise, and has a lot of non-breakable parts for them to explore. It's also very easy to work all the parts (even a toddler could do it.)

My kids liked this toy, but I can see it getting old quickly. The biggest trouble for our family was the fact that this set came with only one person. They would be more likely to play with this for a long time if it had two people. Then they could interact with each other and take turns on the rides.

The interchangeable parts are fun, but would be more fun if you have other sets to mix and match. Otherwise, my children mostly ignored those parts.

All in all, we liked it. It's a fun toy, but I'd really stick to the age recommendation on this toy, and lean toward the younger side.

*No compensation was given for this review. I did receive the Pop on Pals Amusement Park Play set for review purposes from Team Mom. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Busy Mom said...

That pillow sounds great! I always have a hard time finding a people that doesn't hurt my neck and then cause head aches. Thanks for the recommendation.

Busy Mom's Tips
http://www.busy-moms-tips-blog.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...