Man - You are Creeping Me Out!

Our tile installer is freaking me out. He seems nice enough, but something about him just bugs me. Okay, it's more than just one something. For starters, he asks me weird questions and tells me creepy stories.

Then, there's the fact that he pops up in other areas of our house when he's supposed to be working in the tiling area. Just today, I was in my room and came down only to find white shoe prints all over my floor leading from the construction area to our kitchen. Aaaagghh!

There's also the way he looks at me whenever I come to check up on his progress. He turns quickly and gives me a really eerie grimace that makes me feel like he was just chewing on human flesh. Yep. This is my life.

Yesterday, he felt inclined to tell me an awkward accident story. Out of the blue, he informs me that "{he's} seen an accident. A lady is waiting at a stop light. From the left, a car comes racing through the light. Long after the light had turned red. The lady pulls out and her entire car is flipped over. 2 car seats fly out of the windows and personal stuff is splayed all over the road. The woman crawls out through the window. She's fine but her head is bleeding."

Um-Kay. "Where was this?" I ask. He answers, "not far from here" and then he disappears. I say something like, "wow, that's horrible" or something but he's no where to be found. I shake it off and go back to sealing our tile.

I didn't think about it again until I was driving to Target today. I pulled off the highway and was waiting at a stop light. The light turned green and as I went to take my foot of the brake, I didn't. For some reason I felt like I should wait. Then a few seconds later, from the left, a car comes roaring through the intersection. It would have hit me if I had went through the light on time. Creepy. I'm not looking at the tile guy ever again.

Oh crap! He still has 2 or 3 days left of work.


8 comments:

~JEWEL~ said...

I would not be in the house alone with him again. I would also call his boss if he has one. I would call the union he belongs to and see if there are any reports. He is too freaky and your gut is telling you something. It is an inate sense that tells us when there is something that can harm us. LISTEN TO IT

singedwingangel said...

Ok first of all is he a flippin psychic?? When he said he SAW this accident how did he see it was it like a vision?? or he actually witnessed it.. Secondly I would keep pepper spray close and call his boss if he has one traipsing all ove rhte house is a deal breaker in my book.

Vanessa said...

Umm that is more than creepy!! I wouldnt be able to cope being alone with him. I agree with the pepper spray idea!

Anonymous said...

Unnerving? Yes. But maybe he just saved your life. Pay attention to your feelings -- are you creeped out because he's bad news or because your uncomfortable that he may have a sense of things that you don't?

blueviolet said...

Oh that is just seriously bizarre? I wonder if he honestly does foreshadow things.

Stephanie said...

CAH-REEE-PY!

Becca said...

That is way too creepy!!!! I would probably have someone home when he is there or get someone new

B said...

My husband gets mad at me when I try to make any appointments for people to come to the house on his days off of work. I've tried explaining to him that I'm not comfortable being alone in the house with a strange man and I certainly don't want them being able to check out my kids! He is finally starting to understand a bit and making some of the appointments around his schedule which makes me feel so much better.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...