I'm having "The Biggest Loser" Withdrawal

Can you believe it's been almost 2 months since The Biggest Loser finale? I don't know about you, but I've been having major withdrawal.

I love that show! It's exercise. It's healthy eating. It's watching people change their lives. It's awesome.

In the meantime, I've been trying to watch Bridal Bootcamp on VH1. No offense, but it is NO substitute for TBL. In fact, it kind of sucks.

The girls are so lazy on this show and although the first episode did involve puking, it was from a few measly jumping jacks. Come on! Only puke if you mean it!

So, I'm done with that show. Maybe I just need to get myself back to exercising again.... Stay tuned because I'm going to be back to my old self again shortly and I'm going to bring it! I might even puke! ;)

1 comments:

liz said...

You should try watching Losing it with Jillian. It's alot like biggest loser(duh, since Jillian Michaels is doing it) and all the episodes are on Hulu. It's keeping me satisfied during the wait.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...