Whish Body Products Review

Whish Logo

Don't you just Whish you knew what was in the products you put on your body? Okay, that was a stupid pun, but it's true. I really wish I knew what was in all the products I put in and on my body.

When I was offered a chance to review the Whish body product line, this was the first thing that stuck out to me:

This is the stuff I like to see. All natural (good ingredients) and none of the bad. If you can't read the words on the picture above, head to their website and check out the ingredients yourself.

But just like all natural cleaners, I want to be sure that all natural body products are going to work and smell as nice as the conventional ones. I had the opportunity to try the Whish pomegranate sugar scrub, body wash, and hair inhibiting gel. Here are my thoughts on each of those products.

Pomegranate Sugar Scrub: This was my first time using a sugar scrub. Really! The smell was divine and I did feel much silkier after using it. I had a very hard time getting it to squeeze out of the tube though. It was super thick. Like really thick, yummy honey. I'm not sure if this is normal for sugar scrubs or not, but once it was finally out it was definitely worth using!

Pomegranate Body Wash: Again, yum-mo on the smell. I thought it lathered great and was a great body wash.

Pomegranate hair inhibiting gel: This was the product I was most excited about. Check out the details on their site and I'm sure you'll be excited too. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm in the middle of an 8 month laser hair removal review and am not able to try any hair inhibiting gels or products until that review is finished. Once I'm done, I'll definitely be giving this a try. And since it's in the same pomegranate family of products, I'm sure it will smell great. :)

Overall, I was very happy with these products. The ingredients looked great. They smelled awesome, and they left my skin silky smooth.

This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by Whish for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...