One eskimO Review


One eskimO is a critically-acclaimed English band with the #1 song on the top adult rock stations. I was given the opportunity to review their new album which included their hit song, "Kandi".

My thoughts: I didn't really get it. The music was upbeat and fun, but it just didn't do it for me. Maybe it's one of those sounds that grows on you, and I'm willing to give it a few more listens, but it wasn't an instant hit with me. On the plus side, it was positive and clean so it was okay to listen to around children.

If you'd like a chance to see them live, here are a few of the upcoming tour dates and locations:

Jun 12 Memphis, TN Minglewood Hall
Jun 13 Kansas City, MO Crossroads
Aug 14 Denver, CO Mile High Festival

No compensation was received for this review, but one 2 one did provide the CD for review purposes.

1 comments:

annalene said...

I reviewed this album as well and it also wasn't really a match for my tastes, but I can definitely see how it would be a good fit for many people (I'd recommend it to fans of Jack Johnson, John Mayer and Jason Mraz).

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...